SVG Crafter’s Summit 2024 – My Project Supplies & Resources
Hi, I’m Amy!
Welcome! I’m honored to be a Speaker at the SVG Crafters Summit!
On this page you’ll find all the information you need related to my presentation, How to Make Faux Leather Initial Keychains using Cricut Design Space. I’ve got the materials list and more for you below, so let’s jump right in and get started!
But first… what’s the SVG Crafters Summit?
It’s an amazing three day virtual crafting event happening January 11-13, 2024 designed to help crafters learn to use digital files in a fun way and help build their crafting confidence!
Get your free ticket here:
ENTER TO WIN A
Cricut Maker 3 cutting machine!
I’m so excited to be giving away one Cricut Maker 3 as a part of the SVG Crafters Summit! This giveaway is open to EVERYONE, there are no country restrictions. Must be 18 or over to enter.
How to Make Faux Leather Initial Keychains in Cricut Design Space
Supplies & Materials
This page contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
- Cricut cutting machine of your choice. You can use any of the current Cricut machines to cut faux leather using the standard fine point blade, including: the Cricut Explore Air 2, the Cricut Explore 3, the Cricut Maker, the Cricut Maker 3, the Cricut Joy and the Cricut Joy Xtra.
- Cricut EasyPress Mini or Cricut 9×9 EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat (Heat Pressing Pad)
- Faux Leather of your choice. I used these colors: Rose Red (the bright pink), Light Blue, Purple, Mint Green, Royal Blue and Teal
- Heat Transfer Vinyl of your choice. I used Siser Easyweed in Pale Blue, Retro Mint, Glitter Jade, Glitter Rose Gold, Glitter Mermaid Blue and Glitter Neon Purple.
- Purple Strong Grip Cutting Mat
- Green Standard Grip Cutting Mat
- Blue Painters Tape
- Weeding Tool
- Teflon Sheet
- Beacon Fabri-Tac Glue
- 30mm Split Keyrings
- 10mm Jump Rings
- Faux Suede Tassels
- Font I used: Hustle Bright (free on dafont.com)