My Valentine’s Day Earrings Workshop is here! Check out all the original earring designs I’m so excited to share with you! The theme is “Sealed with a Kiss.”
Below you’ll find the Supply List for all the materials you’ll need for the workshop – many of which I’m sure you have already! But if you’re wondering where I bought what – you’ve come to the right place.
You can create these earrings with any of the following Cricut cutting machines – the Cricut Joy, the Cricut Explore Air 2, the Cricut Explore 3, the Cricut Maker or the Cricut Maker 3.
When you enroll in the Valentine’s Day Earrings Workshop, you’ll receive:
IMMEDIATE & LIFETIME ACCESS to the workshop videos
INSTANT DOWNLOAD of the Valentine’s Day Earrings SVG Bundle
A 27 page printable PDF workbook for the workshop
A shopping supply list with links for your convenience
Printable PDF instructions for each workshop earring project
My best tips, tricks and secrets for making earrings with a Cricut
AVAILABLE AS AN EXTRA PURCHASE:
- Small Business Commercial Use Licenses
The brand new earring designs created just for the workshop are:
- X & O
- Open Envelope with Heart
- Envelope Sealed with a Kiss
- Two Halves of a Heart
- Cutout Hearts
- Stacked Hearts
SOUND FUN? HERE’S MORE INFO!
For more details and to purchase the workshop, click the button below:
This page contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
- A Cricut cutting machine.
- The Cricut Maker 3 is available on Amazon here or the Cricut website here.
- The Cricut Maker is available on Amazon here or the Cricut website here.
- The Cricut Explore 3 is available on Amazon here or the Cricut website here.
- The Cricut Explore Air 2 is available on Amazon here or the Cricut website here.
- The Cricut Joy is available on Amazon here or the Cricut website here.
- Faux Leather in Valentine’s Day colors. There are a limited number of Faux Leather Materials Kits available for this workshop in my shop here.
Otherwise, you can use what you have on hand, or buy the colors separately as needed. Here are links to the faux leathers I’ll be using in this workshop:
- Smooth White Faux Leather from Amazon or this Smooth White Faux Leather from Etsy
- Smooth Light Pink Faux Leather from Amazon
- Printed “Lips” Faux Leather from Faux Leather For You
- Chunky Glitter in Red from Thicket Company on Etsy
- You may also want to use some Smooth Red Faux Leather from Amazon or this Smooth Red Faux Leather from Etsy.
- Heat Transfer Vinyl, Glitter Pink– I am using Siser Glitter HTV in Blush Pink from Amazon
- Heat Transfer Vinyl, Glitter Gold – I am using Siser Glitter HTV in Old Gold from Amazon
- Heat Transfer Vinyl, Glitter Red – I am using Siser Glitter HTV in Red from Amazon
- Foil Iron-On for earring backs (optional) – I am using Cricut Iron-On Foil in Red (also available in the Cricut Foil-Iron Bejeweled Sampler) as well as Rose Gold and Magenta from the Sequin Sampler.
OTHER SUPPLIES & MATERIALS
- Cricut Purple Strong Grip cutting mat
- Cricut Green Standard Grip cutting mat
- Weeding tool or Pin Pen Weeding Tool
- Blue Painter’s tape
- Cricut Strong Grip Transfer Tape (optional)
- Cricut Easy Press Mini, or Cricut Easy Press, or Traditional Heat Press, or a home iron
- Pressing Pad or Mat (I use the 8×10 Cricut one)
- Teflon cover sheet, parchment paper, or butcher paper
- Small Curved Craft Scissors (optional)
- Earring Hole Punch (optional)
- Earring Hooks
- Jump Rings, Gold tone
- Jump Rings, Silver tone
- Wide Flat Nose Pliers or Needle Nose Pliers (I use one of each)
Note: I’ll be using a Cricut machine during the workshop. If you have a different cutting machine you’d like to use, that’s no problem! Please be aware that I will only be demonstrating how to use a Cricut and won’t be able to offer support or answer questions about different cutting machines (like a Silhouette, Scan n’ Cut, etc).
Still have questions after reviewing the above information? Send me an email to sup[email protected] and I’ll be happy to assist you further!