Springtime Gnome Earrings Project for the Gnome Craft Countdown
Hi, I’m Amy!
I am so happy to be a VIP Contributor for Craft with Sarah’s Gnome Craft Countdown!
On this page I’ll have more information for you about my VIP Contribution to the Instant Access Bundle as part of the event, as well as some more free designs to help make your Gnome earrings extra festive!
If you don’t already have the Instant Access Bundle for the Gnome Craft Countdown, you can grab it here!
For my contribution to the Instant Access Bundle, I created these cute Springtime Gnome Earrings! What do you think? How cute are these little guys?
If you purchased the Instant Access Bundle for the Gnome Craft Countdown, I hope you enjoyed my video tutorial on how to create these earrings with faux leather, heat transfer vinyl, and a Cricut.
If you have questions about the materials I used in my video tutorial, you’ll find links to all the supplies below.
BONUS SEASONAL BUNDLE FREEBIE!
Also, if you’d like to get my bundle of additional designs for the Springtime Gnome to hold in his hands, please fill out this quick form to subscribe to my weekly newsletter with crafting inspiration, freebies, and tutorials! You may unsubscribe at any time. The SVG bundle will be emailed to you straightaway.
This page contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
- Polka Dotted Faux Leather
- Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl in White (beard) and Lemon Sugar (yellow flower center)
- Heat Transfer Vinyl in the colors of your choice
- Cricut machine of your choice: Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, or the Cricut Joy
- Purple “Strong Grip” cutting mat
- Green “Standard Grip” cutting mat
- Blue Painter’s Tape
- Cricut EasyPress Mini
- Cricut EasyPress Mat, 8×10 size
- Teflon Sheets (I trim mine down to a smaller size)
- Cricut Weeding Tool (I use the one from this basic tool set)
- 1/16″ Hole Punch
- Jewelry Pliers – Needle Nose and Wide Flat Nose
- Earring hooks in Silver finish and Gold finish
- 6mm Jump Rings in Silver finish and Gold finish
This image will show you what layers to assemble in which order, just like the video. Start on the left and add layers one by one, from left to right.