Reindeer & Snowman Earrings Supplies & Materials
I’m so excited to be a part of the Holiday Cricut Craftfest this year! I can’t wait to share my Reindeer & Snowman Earrings project with you.
The Holiday Cricut Craftfest features over 35 Cricut crafting experts sharing their exclusive project and SVG templates designed just for this event! The Craftfest will take place online from October 3-7, 2022. The best part is, tickets are FREE! You can get your free ticket by clicking the link below:
If you’re excited about my presentation on making Reindeer and Snowman Earrings with a Cricut Joy, check out the Supplies & Materials I use in the list below so you’re prepared for my Craftfest presentation on Thursday, October 6th.
This page contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
SUPPLIES & MATERIALS
- Cricut Joy
- Cricut Joy Green Cutting Mat
- Cricut EasyPress Mini
- Cricut EasyPress Mat, 8×10 size
- Teflon Sheet ( I trimmed down to a smaller size)
- Weeding Tool
- Brown Faux Leather
- White Faux Leather
- Glitter Red Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Glitter Gold Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Pink Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Black Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Orange Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Cricut Foil Iron-On in Rose Gold (optional, for the back)
- Cricut Foil-Iron-On in Red (optional, for the back)
- Brown Sharpie Marker (optional)
- Earring Hooks, Silver or Gold finish
- Jump Rings, 6mm, Gold finish or Silver finish
- Ball Earwire Hooks
- Flat Nose Jewelry Pliers
- Chain Nose Jewelry Pliers
Looking for the SVG templates for the Reindeer & Snowman Earrings? They are part of the FREE Holiday Cricut Craftfest! Click here to grab your free ticket!
Have questions about the Holiday Cricut Craftfest? Send me an email at [email protected]!