ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
My Holiday Earrings Workshop is finally here - and with an all new format!
I can't wait to share all the details with you.
By popular demand, I've created a pre-recorded workshop for you, complete with videos for each of the 8 brand new earring designs I've created just for the Holiday Earrings Workshop!
When you purchase the Holiday Earrings Workshop, you'll receive:
- Immediate and lifetime access to the workshop videos
- Instant download of the Holiday Earrings SVG Bundle (all designs available with and without pre-made earring holes)
- A 22 page printable PDF workbook for the workshop
- A shopping supply list with links for your convenience
- Printable PDF instructions for each workshop earring project
- Access to a private Facebook group just for workshop participants - share photos and ask questions!
AVAILABLE AS AN EXTRA PURCHASE:
- Faux Leather and Vinyl Materials Kit
- Small Business Commercial Use Licenses
The brand new earring designs created just for the workshop are:
- Sad Gingerbread Man
- Happy Gingerbread Man
- Elf Hat
- Peppermint Candy
- Christmas Tree
- Gift Box
SOUND FUN? HERE'S MORE INFO!
For more details and to purchase the workshop, click the button below:
This page contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
- A Cricut cutting machine.
- The Cricut Maker 3 is available on Amazon here or the Cricut website here.
- The Cricut Maker is available on Amazon here or the Cricut website here.
- The Cricut Explore 3 is available on Amazon here or the Cricut website here.
- The Cricut Explore Air 2 is available on Amazon here or the Cricut website here.
- The Cricut Joy is available on Amazon here or the Cricut website here.
- Faux Leather in Christmas colors - Red, Green, White, and Gingerbread Brown. There are a limited number of Faux Leather Materials Kits available for this workshop in my shop here.
Otherwise, you can use what you have on hand, or buy the colors separately as needed. Here are links to the faux leathers I'll be using in this workshop:
- Smooth White Faux Leather from Amazon or this Smooth White Faux Leather from Etsy
- Smooth Green Faux Leather or this Smooth Green Faux Leather from Etsy
- Smooth Red Faux Leather from Amazon or this Smooth Red Faux Leather from Etsy
- Smooth Brown "Gingerbread" Faux Leather or this Smooth "Gingerbread" Brown Faux Leather, both from Amazon
- Heat Transfer Vinyl, White - I am using Siser Easyweed in White from Amazon
- Heat Transfer Vinyl, Glitter White - I am using Siser Glitter HTV in White from Amazon
- Heat Transfer Vinyl, Glitter Gold - I am using Siser Glitter HTV in Old Gold from Amazon
- Heat Transfer Vinyl, Glitter Red - I am using Siser Glitter HTV in Red from Amazon
- Foil Iron-On for earring backs (optional) - I am using Cricut Foil-Iron on in Holiday colors from the Bejeweled Sampler
OTHER SUPPLIES & MATERIALS
- Cricut Purple Strong Grip cutting mat
- Cricut Green Standard Grip cutting mat
- Weeding tool or Pin Pen Weeding Tool
- Blue Painter's tape
- Cricut Strong Grip Transfer Tape (optional)
- Cricut Easy Press Mini, or Cricut Easy Press, or Traditional Heat Press, or a home iron
- Pressing Pad or Mat (I use the 8x10 Cricut one)
- Teflon cover sheet, parchment paper, or butcher paper
- Small Curved Craft Scissors (optional)
- Earring Hole Punch (optional)
- Earring Hooks
- Jump Rings, Gold tone
- Jump Rings, Silver tone
- Wide Flat Nose Pliers or Needle Nose Pliers (I use one of each)
Note: I'll be using a Cricut machine during the workshop. If you have a different cutting machine you'd like to use, that's no problem! Please be aware that I will only be demonstrating how to use a Cricut and won't be able to offer support or answer questions about different cutting machines (like a Silhouette, Scan n' Cut, etc).
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP LINK
The private Facebook group will be the place for you to meet other workshop participants, ask questions, and share your finished earrings! You'll receive a password via email upon registration that you will use to request to join the Facebook grou. All requests will be matched back to a workshop registration order before being accepted into the group.
Still have questions after reviewing the above information? Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll be happy to assist you further!