ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This workshop will take place ONLINE in a Private Facebook Group on October 3rd, 2021 from 6:00-8:00PM EST.
For all the details and to purchase the workshop, click here.
To purchase one of the limited number of Faux Leather Materials Kits available for this workshop, click here.
We will be using a Cricut cutting machine to cut the earring shapes.
Note: If you have a different cutting machine you’d like to use, that’s no problem! Please be aware that I will only be demonstrating how to use a Cricut and won’t be able to offer support or answer questions about different cutting machines (like a Silhouette, Scan n’ Cut, etc).
This page contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
- A Cricut cutting machine.
- The Cricut Maker 3 is available on Amazon here or the Cricut website here.
- The Cricut Maker is available on Amazon here or the Cricut website here.
- The Cricut Explore 3 is available on Amazon here or the Cricut website here.
- The Cricut Explore Air 2 is available on Amazon here or the Cricut website here.
- The Cricut Joy is available on Amazon here or the Cricut website here.
Faux Leather in Halloween colors – Black, White, Orange, and Yellow. I’ll be using both solid and glitter faux leathers in the workshop, but you are welcome to use whichever type you like.
There are a limited number of Faux Leather Materials Kits available for this workshop in my shop here.
Otherwise, you can use what you have on hand, or buy the colors separately as needed. Here are links to the exact faux leathers I’ll be using in this workshop:
- Solid Orange
- Chunky Glitter Orange
- Solid White
- Chunky Iridescent Glitter White
- Solid Black
- Chunky Black Glitter
- Solid Yellow
- Heat Transfer Vinyl in Silver, White, or other color for the Spiderweb earrings. (This is included in the purchase of the Faux Leather Materials Kit here.)
OTHER SUPPLIES & MATERIALS
- Cricut Purple Strong Grip cutting mat
- Cricut Green Standard Grip cutting mat
- Weeding tool
- Blue Painter’s tape
- Cricut Strong Grip Transfer Tape (optional)
- Cricut Easy Press Mini, or Cricut Easy Press, or Traditional Heat Press, or a home iron
- Pressing Pad or Mat (I use the 8×10 Cricut one)
- Teflon cover sheet, parchment paper, or butcher paper
- Small Curved Craft Scissors (optional)
- Earring Hole Punch (optional)
- Earring Hooks
- Jump Rings, Gold tone
- Jump Rings, Silver tone
- Stainless Steel Bezel Studs in Assorted Sizes with Parallel Loops (important!)
- Druzy cabochons, 12mm size (use with Stainless Steel Bezel Studs above)
- Druzy cabochons, 10mm size
- Druzy cabochons, 8mm size
- Wide Flat Nose Pliers or Needle Nose Pliers (I use one of each)
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP LINK
This is where the workshop will take place so be sure to request to join this private group just for the Halloween Earrings Workshop! All requests will be matched back to a workshop registration order before being accepted into the group.
Still have questions after reviewing the above information? Send me an email to [email protected] and I’ll be happy to assist you further!
Can’t wait to see you LIVE in the workshop!