“Spooky Season” Cricut Halloween Earrings Workshop Supplies & Materials
This page contains some affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you). Read my full disclosure policy here.
If you have trouble finding any of the materials and supplies I’ve linked below (sometimes items I recommend sell out), please send me an email at [email protected] so I can suggest a comparable replacement.
- A Cricut cutting machine. You can use the Cricut Joy, the Cricut Explore Air 2, the Cricut Explore 3, the Cricut Maker, or the Cricut Maker 3.
- Faux Leather in Halloween colors. In this workshop I used Black, Silver, White, and Orange, all from Amazon. Feel free to use what you have on hand or any other Halloween colors you prefer.
- Heat Transfer Vinyl in Halloween Colors (below). This is what I used for this workshop, but feel free to use what you have on hand, swap out the colors, etc.
- Cricut Everyday Iron-On Heat Transfer Vinyl in White and Black.
- Cricut Foil Iron-On in Pewter.
- Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl in Old Gold, Black, Black Silver, White, and Ember Orange or Copper (Orange). (I used Siser Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl but you can use the glitter HTV of your choice.)
- Cricut Purple Strong Grip cutting mat
- Cricut Green Standard Grip cutting mat
- Weeding tool
- Blue Painter’s tape
- Cricut Easy Press Mini, or Cricut Easy Press, or Traditional Heat Press, or a home iron
- Pressing Pad or Mat (I use the 8×10 Cricut one)
- Teflon cover sheet, parchment paper, or butcher paper
- Small Curved Craft Scissors (optional)
- Earring Hole Punch (optional)
- Earring Hooks
- Jump Rings, Gold tone
- Jump Rings, Silver tone
- Wide Flat Nose Pliers or Needle Nose Pliers (I use one of each)
Have questions about the Halloween Earrings Workshop after reviewing the above information? Send me an email to [email protected] and I’ll be happy to assist you further!